Thursday 15 December 2016

Narrative - Reflective Statement

This project was surely an experience. There were many ups and down, the downs mostly due to poor communication / misinterpritation. Although, I did enjoy the process of creating work and seeing things come together, and I'm really proud of our final animation as it looks aethestically pleasing, however we did stray away a lot from the horror genre as well as telling the story properly to an audience who don't know what it's about, so next time, I would concentrate on this. We also changed around out project roles, yet I would've liked to have stayed as concept artist. Often there were times where I felt secluded but we always tried to talk through problems and get things done. What i would do differently next time is have proper communication, meet up more and have more roles and to help my group members out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment