Tuesday 14 February 2017

Adaptation B: Initial Infleunce Map and idea



For Adaptation B, the idea is to create a female Arabic/Islamic character for a video game that fights many stereotypes and is as equal as a male protagonist. She will be strong, not sexualised, have scars and traits like as such to make her unique and "real" (to us as humans), and will overall be someone people can look up to.

I've been looking at Arabic stories of queens and Arabic songs, and I've come to like the story of "Dahlia, Queen of the Berbers". This influence map shows intricate outfits and Arab warriors, and although I do like intricate outfits, I need to simplify them in order to make a successful end model. I would keep the traits of these outfit designs, and i'm keeping in mind the style of the Assassin's Creed franchise in terms of design and outfits, but not as complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment