Sunday 11 March 2018

Major Project: Drawings and me

For my Major project, Phil, Alan and I have come up with something quite unique to create. It will focus on me and my drawings, and how drawing makes me feel. The final product will aim to be a documentary-style animation with 2D and 3D elements, with as much of my art incorporated as possible.

Phil and I exchanged emails and slowy have built a 'script' - with me answering questions, such as how i cope with depression and anxiety through drawing. I'm incredibly excited to do this project!

The following pictures are of a character that will be focused on quite alot; his name is Yuurichi, an original character I created almost 10 years ago, and whom I draw alot. All are drawn by me:





For some of the more finished pieces, I would love to animate them like this: 

https://78.media.tumblr.com/cd98458deff215669957efe3726229c2/tumblr_osda6pI92I1rahbkso1_400.gif

http://vrihedd.tumblr.com/post/153474950535/enslaved-god-delilah-is-a-part-of-me-now-and-i 

No comments:

Post a Comment